Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HI everyone! Welcome to my first official blog! (Finally, after what seemed like forever!)


ABOUT ME:


I'm a 25-year old Pinay (and partly Chinese) that's been residing here in the U.S for the past couple of years. What started out to be a simple curiosity towards anything beauty, turned out to be one of passions. I'm a self taught make-up artist, who started working for Sephora, then worked my way towards being a counter manager and beauty ambassador for Smashbox Cosmetics.  Also, I'm currently a Cosmetology student, and has plans of attending CAMMUA, to learn extensively about makeup.


WHAT MAKES THIS SITE DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:


With thousands of beauty bloggers (and Vloggers) out there, what makes me different from the rest?!


First off, I promise, no wait--I SWEAR, I'll give my most honest review regarding any products that I will review on, including THE CONS. I won't sugarcoat. I won't be biased, and I just won't stick with one line of products. I also will include products, not only from the US, but from ASIA as well. 


I understand that most of my readers resides in the Philippines & Korea (HI!), so I would do reviews as much as I can get my hands on every makeup, skin care, hair & nail products possible that are available there. 


I am not sponsored in any way possible, and all products are from my own money, blood, sweat and tears. I won't limit myself to just high-end products, but from drugstore kinds as well.


I'll share my tricks of the trade from all that I learned, and will learn, from MAC PRO makeup shops attended, hair styles and tips from school, crazy fun nail arts I'v bonded with my crazy, yet, creative nail tech friends, trendy fashion hauls and  real time 'progress reports' on any skincare line.


And if I have time, even Movie review, since I'm a movie junkie myself.;)


HUGE THANKS:


And before hitting off, I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU, for each and everyone who supported me, and pushed me through, in making this. What started out as a hobby doing reviews on FACEBOOK, has now gone to this. Thank you to all those who inspired me.:) I wouldn't have started this if it wasn't for everyone's idea.:)


And as a return , I promise I won't let you guys down.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment